Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Farewell to a Friend

P1120773_8515

Jason’s trac hoe has been on our lot for so long that I started to consider it part of the landscape. I even thought about planting some pansies in the bucket now that the frog eggs have hatched.

But last Saturday, they finished up carving out the space for the master suite, smoothing and grading, and they packed up the trac hoe to take it back to the mountains.

P1120776_8518

You know it’s time to say goodbye when they put the “WIDE LOAD” sign up.

P1120780_8522

I guess the guys sensed my sadness and thought to brighten my day by giving me another yellow focal point.

P1120782_8524

Yes, gentle blog reader, they wrestled the canary colored crapper (sorry, I had a great alliteration going there) out of its resting place under the oak and relocated it.

P1120783_8525

They don’t have a ride like this at Six Flags. I think they’re missing something. Look how much fun Jason is having. He hasn’t had this much fun since he was loading 5 gallon buckets with mulch.

Oh, well. All in a day’s work.

No comments:

Post a Comment