Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Room With a View







Tomorrow Odd Job Tree Service will come out and cut down some dead, dying, diseased and/or hazardous trees for which we have a DDDH permit. I'm really glad I took pictures last weekend. I tried to go around and estimate where different rooms would be and take pictures of the view from the windows of those rooms. First, here is the picture from the front door:




Then, sliding across the front of the house, the view from the dining room:




From the side porch/laundry room:





Now this is a little tricker. I was standing on a fallen tree to try to get the right elevation and trying to read the trees on the topo, but I *think* this is the view out of the kitchen windows.





and finally, the best for last, the view from the back porch:









No comments:

Post a Comment