Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Waiting for the Cable Guy




That's pretty much what it boils down to. 

Today Georgia Power finished up connnecting the last 2 houses to the underground service.  I didn't know they meant it literally when they said they were going to cut the power to the houses.

I think this guy kind of liked having me take pictures.  He struck a nice "bucket truck pose" for me.

I may have to give his name to that modeling agency I got the little boys from.
These guys were awesome.  They got it all hooked up, took down the transformer and all the aerial lines and then cut the top off of the power pole.  All the power company guys got after me for calling it a telephone pole.  I guess it's okay to call it that now.

Looks kind of naked without the transformer, doesn't it?

And now we're just waiting for the cable guy -- and the telephone man.

No comments:

Post a Comment